OCT 28-29, 2020
New York, NY
The ‘social-distancing’ aspect of COVID-19 has been a game-changer in so many ways, especially on its impact on the economy of middle-market companies. But hard times don’t have to mean bad times. Instead, hard times present opportunities to create ‘WIN-WIN’ outcomes.
iiBIG’s 2020 Distressed & Turnaround Investment Forum: Creating Win-Win Outcomes (October 28-29, 2020), will provide a fresh platform for top-of-the-line networking and learning opportunities for professionals who specialize in investing and turnaround strategies for businesses in the U.S. and around the world. As the level of distress continues to increase, opportunity investors are sitting on unprecedented amounts of ‘dry powder.’ And business will be brisk in late 2020, and throughout 2021 for turnaround and restructuring consultancies, bankruptcy firms and others.
MEET & NETWORK
By REGISTERING and attending this two-day conference, you will be networking with some of the ‘BIGest’ thinkers in the industry. Distressed & Turnaround thought-leaders, including private investors, lenders, investment bankers, transaction consultancies, bankruptcy and restructuring counsel, and other leading market specialists. They will provide insight into the current outlook for distressed & turnaround investing in the wake of the Covid-19 crisis.
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
This conference will explore – in panel-discussion format – topics such as:
- State of the Distressed & Turnaround Industry: Covid-19’s impact on domestic and global distressed debt investing? How long will opportunities last this time?
- Congressional CARES Act and Distressed Deal-making: How does Federal Relief factor into distressed investing?
- Securitization and Secondary Investment Strategies: Valuations, Due Diligence & More.
- Investing in, and Lending to, the Distressed Middle-Market in the Age of PPP: Non-bank Lenders and Distressed Investors Discuss Opportunities in Middle-market Distressed & Turnaround Situations brought about by Covid-19. Is ‘Loan-to-Own’ making a Comeback?
- Cross-border Opportunities in the Americas: If you don’t think Chinese investors are poised gobble up opportunities in our back-yard, think again.
- Distressed Real Estate: Commercial and Residential outlook for Opportunity Investors.
- Sector Focus: Opportunities in the Healthcare, Hospitality, Energy, Manufacturing & other sectors.
- Rehabilitating Distressed Companies: Turnaround Management Methodologies in Today’s Environment.
- Transaction Services Roundtable: Due Diligence, valuations and the dos-and-don’t before, during and after the deal.
Register today and join senior-level Distressed & Turnaround executives from organizations like these, (and more):
- Bankruptcy and Restructuring Attorneys
- Bank Workout Officers
- Corporate Accountants
- Collections and Servicing Specialists
- Covenant-Light Lenders
- Credit Analysts
- Crisis Consultants
- Debt Providers
- Distressed Debt Traders
- Equity Investors
- Governmental and Educational Institutions
- Hedge Fund & Fund-of-Funds Managers
- Institutional Investors
- Interim Management
- Investment Bankers
- Investors and capital providers
- Loan Originators
- M & A and Turnaround Advisors
- Private Equity Fund Managers
- Rating Agencies- Appraisers & Liquidators
- Secondary Investors
- Venture Capital
- Wealth Management Firms
SPEAKING FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES:
Don Buford, Founder & CEO, iiBIG
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If your company, firm or group provides products or services to the professionals involved in distressed debt, turnaround management, transaction advisories & other aspects of this industry, please reserve your sponsorship today. On a space-available basis, participation on the executive faculty may be included with some sponsorships, at no additional cost. For more information on these opportunities please contact:
Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
Co-branding/marketing opportunities are available for publications, digital and print newsletters, professional associations, or other organizations that provide news and information to the education finance/student loan industry. For more information on these opportunities, please contact:
Director, Meeting Planning & Logistics, iiBIG
STANDARD RATE(per person)
- STANDARD RATE is for representatives from firms in the investment, insurance, financial and deal-making sector (e.g. law firms, private equity managers, VCs, investment banks, tax and accounting advisors, turnaround, transaction and other consultancies, technology solution providers/vendors, and other similar firms).
- Early Bird Rate: Register on or before July 31, 2020: $1,695pp
GOVERNMENT / ACADEMIC RATE(per person)
- HEALTHCARE ENTREPRENEUR RATE is ONLY for government regulatory, academic experts and other government and academic executives. All others must register at the STANDARD RATE.
- Rate eligibility in this category is subject to verification.
- Early Bird Rates: Register on or before July 31, 2020 – $795pp
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
- Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG Phone: 512-692-9839 | Email: HankW@iiBIG.com
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.