SEPT. 20-21, 2021
A Personal Message from Don Buford, Founder & CEO, iiBIG:
THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL CONFERENCE
Just when we thought our long-running annual conference would finally be able to reconvene IN-PERSON – in Nashville* – the surges in Covid-19 ‘Delta Variant’ cases and hospitalizations – especially in areas where vaccination rates are low – compels us to go VIRTUAL.”
After receiving feedback from our clients, including over 30 re-confirmed members of our outstanding faculty, I can’t ask you to risk your health and that of your family and friends. Nor do I think it wise that we postpone this meeting, yet again.
Consequently, our 13th Annual ‘Investment and M&A Opportunities in HEALTHCARE’ will STILL BE HELD – September 20th & 21st as a VIRTUAL conference.
For over 13 years our loyal clients and newcomers alike have relished the opportunity to get together each year in Nashville. This will be the first time in over a year that we bring this community back together, and we feel it is important that we forge ahead – this time, virtually.
Obviously, the Covid-19 pandemic has had – and is still having – a profound effect on the overall economy… but none more than on the healthcare industry. What exactly this means for the healthcare industry is still being digested. This meeting will provide a virtual “face-to-face” opportunity to unpack some of the key issues affecting deal-flow in the HEALTHCARE sector… and more.
I hope you and your friends and colleagues will REGISTER TODAY and join us VIRTUALLY on September 20th & 21st.
Don Buford, Founder & CEO
*P. S. Our good friends at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel in Nashville have graciously agreed to roll-over our commitment to them until September 14-15, 2022 so, please, mark your calendar for next year’s 14th Annual event!
This year’s conference will feature an executive faculty of 30+ healthcare investment thought-leaders, who will participate in panel and roundtable sessions on the topics below:
STATE of the HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY:
The conference opens with this Keynote panel representing transaction services professionals, healthcare leaders, investors and payers on the business and investment opportunities in healthcare in the last quarter of 2021 & the outlook for deal-flow in 2022 What has the Covid-19 crisis done to valuations, and will it be a buyers-market in the months ahead?
HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITY ROUNDTABLES:
Following the State of the Industry Panel, attendees will hear from Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Investors and Deal-makers as they take an in-depth look into on some of the following one-hour discussions and Q&A with conference-goers. Among the must-hear sessions:
- Distressed M&A Opportunities in the Healthcare Industry: Picking up the post-Covid 19 Pieces.
- Hospital Roundtable: Roll-ups in the Profit and Non-Profit Sectors.
- Financial Investor’s Middle-Market Healthcare Roundtable: Private Equity, VCs and Other Financial Buyers.
- Roll-Ups and Multi-Physician Practices
- Healthcare Real Estate & Senior Housing Roundtable
- Transaction Services Roundtable: Valuations, Regulatory Compliance, Due Diligence and more…
- Healthcare Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Healthcare Lenders Roundtable
From the Public and Private Healthcare Companies:
- Acquisition Executives
- Heads of Investor Relations
- Corporate & Business Development Executives
- Strategic Planning Executives
- General Counsel
From the Financial & Investment Community:
- Commercial & Investment Banking Professionals
- Executives involved in healthcare deal transactions of $50 million and greater
- Institutional Investors
- Executives from private equity, LBO and venture funds
- M&A Specialists
- Senior, mezzanine and other lenders
From the Professional Advisory and Service Provider Community:
- Deal intermediaries
- Due diligence & market intelligence firms
- Valuation & Appraisal firms
- Tax & Accounting professionals
STANDARD RATE(per person)
- STANDARD RATE is for executives from financial and/or deal-making services firms (e.g. law firms, private equity, VC, investment banks, tax and accounting advisors, transaction advisory consultants and similar firms).
- Early Bird Rate: Register on or before August 31, 2021: $1,495pp
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER / ENTREPRENEUR RATE(per person)
- HEALTHCARE PROVIDER / ENTREPRENEUR RATE is for executives from healthcare provider enterprises that provide healthcare products and/or services (e.g. hospitals, med device firms, residential or home healthcare organizations & etc.) (Rate is subject to verification & approval).
- Early Bird Rates: Register on or before August 31, 2021 – $695pp
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
Don Buford, Founder & CEO, iiBIG
- Phone: 212-300-2521 | Email: DonB@iiBIG.com
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If you are seeking more visibility for your firm, stand-out in a crowd, and want to benefit from pre-event as well as onsite marketing & branding, a conference sponsorship is the most cost-effective marketing spend you can make. Sponsor companies and organizations that sponsor early, may also be provided with an opportunity to be represented on the executive faculty. For more information, please contact:
Founder & CEO, iiBIG
Co-branding/marketing opportunities are available for publications, digital and print newsletters, professional associations, or other organizations that provide news and information to the education finance/student loan industry. For more information on these opportunities, please contact:
Director, Meeting Planning & Logistics, iiBIG
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.