SEPT. 14-15, 2022
iiBIG is proud to be returning to the “Music City” – Nashville, TN on Wednesday & Thursday, September 14th & 15th, 2022 with our 14th Annual ‘Investment and M&A Opportunities in HEALTHCARE.’ The event will be held at the Loews Vanderbilt Hotel.
Where are the best deals? What constitutes a fair valuation multiple in this market? In the aftermath of the pandemic shutdowns, are more distressed opportunities coming to the table? There is no better place to gather this type of intelligence than at an in-person B2B conference like this one, where off-the-record conversations can take place among professionals who are knowledgeable about the true pulse of this market.
iiBIG’s Healthcare M&A series of conferences started in Nashville in 2007 and, have been held there annually (with the exception of 2020 and 2021). This event has become known as one of the ‘must-attend’ executive B2B healthcare events, where a 360 degree cross section of players in the Healthcare M&A ‘food chain’ gather to learn and network. (Click on ‘Past Attendees’ above to get an idea of the types of senior executives and organizations that attend).
This year’s conference will feature an executive faculty of 30+ healthcare investment thought-leaders, who will participate in panel and roundtable sessions on topics like those shown below*:
STATE of the HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY:
The conference opens with this Keynote panel representing transaction services professionals, healthcare leaders, investors and payers on the business and investment opportunities in healthcare in 2022 and beyond. What is the outlook for deal-flow? What has the Covid-19 crisis done to the healthcare middle markets in terms of valuations, staffing and new entrepreneurial start-ups? Will there be a healthy buyers-market in the months ahead or will sellers have the upper hand?
HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITY ROUNDTABLES:
Following the State of the Industry Panel, attendees will hear from Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Investors and Deal-makers as they take an in-depth look into on some of the following one-hour discussions and Q&A with conference-goers. Among the must-hear sessions:
- Distressed M&A Opportunities in the Healthcare Industry: Picking up the post-Covid 19 Pieces. Is deal-flow picking up in the distressed and turnaround markets?
- Hospital Roundtable: Roll-ups in the Profit and Non-Profit Middle Market Hospital Sectors. Hospitals, more than many other healthcare providers, have been hit hard by full beds, staff shortages and sluggish revenues recently. Will hospitals continue the march toward more consolidations, or will selling previously promising acquisitions mark the coming months?
- Financial Investor’s Middle-Market Healthcare Roundtable: Private Equity, VCs and Other Financial Buyers discuss the market for financial vs. strategic deals.
- Roll-Ups and Multi-Physician Practices: Has burnout, overwork and drop-outs over the last two years caused an acceleration in practice roll-ups?
- Healthcare Real Estate & Senior Housing Roundtable: Middle-Market Senior Housing and other healthcare-related real estate projects have come roaring back to life much more quickly than expected in the aftermath of Covid-19. Is there more growth to be expected in these markets in the 12 to 18 months ahead?
- Transaction Services Roundtable: Valuations, Regulatory Compliance, Due Diligence and more. Transaction consultancies weigh in on the importance of each step in the transaction process before, during and after the deal.
- Healthcare Partnerships and Joint Ventures: When does it make more sense to structure mutually beneficial partnerships than it does to enter into out-and-out mergers?
- Healthcare Lenders Roundtable: Traditional Brick & Mortar Lenders are being increasingly joined in the middle markets by non-bank and other alternative healthcare lenders. Where are the funds coming from to do deals in the months ahead?
- Healthcare Marketing & Branding Roundtable: Considerations Before, During and After a Healthcare Transaction. As healthcare companies come together (or split apart) – what is the new story they need to tell the market? Their employees? Does this moment warrant the development of an entirely new brand – and, if so, how do they capture and hold on to existing brand equities and loyalties?
*Not all of the topics above will necessarily appear on the final agenda, or other topics may be added based on the interests expressed by our clients. If you wish to propose a topic that is not listed above, please complete our online JOIN OUR FACULTY page where new topics may be proposed.
From the Public and Private Healthcare Companies:
- Acquisition Executives
- Heads of Investor Relations
- Corporate & Business Development Executives
- Strategic Planning Executives
- General Counsel
From the Financial & Investment Community:
- Commercial & Investment Banking Professionals
- Executives involved in healthcare deal transactions of $50 million and greater
- Institutional Investors
- Executives from private equity, LBO and venture funds
- M&A Specialists
- Senior, mezzanine and other lenders
From the Professional Advisory and Service Provider Community:
- Deal intermediaries
- Due diligence & market intelligence firms
- Valuation & Appraisal firms
- Tax & Accounting professionals
STANDARD RATE(per person)
- STANDARD RATE is for executives from financial and/or deal-making services firms (e.g. law firms, private equity, VC, investment banks, tax and accounting advisors, transaction advisory consultants and similar firms).
- Early Bird Rate: Register on or before June 30, 2022: $1,495pp
HEALTHCARE PROVIDER / ENTREPRENEUR RATE(per person)
- HEALTHCARE PROVIDER / ENTREPRENEUR RATE is for executives from healthcare provider enterprises that provide healthcare products and/or services (e.g. hospitals, med device firms, residential or home healthcare organizations & etc.) (Rate is subject to verification & approval).
- Early Bird Rates: Register on or before June 30, 2022 – $695pp
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
- Phone: 512-692-9839 | Email: HankW@iiBIG.com
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If you are seeking more visibility for your firm, stand-out in a crowd, and want to benefit from pre-event as well as onsite marketing & branding, a conference sponsorship is the most cost-effective marketing spend you can make. Sponsor companies and organizations that sponsor early, may also be provided with an opportunity to be represented on the executive faculty. For more information, please contact:
Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
Co-branding/marketing opportunities are available for publications, digital and print newsletters, professional associations, or other organizations that provide news and information to the education finance/student loan industry. For more information on these opportunities, please contact:
Stacy Lavender, Design & Marketing Consultant, iiBIG
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.