NOVEMBER 15-16, 2021
Hilton Crystal City,
iiBIG’s 12th Annual Education Finance & Loan Symposium.
We are pleased to be able to announce that this year’s event will take place, IN-PERSON, November 15-16, 2021, at the Hilton Crystal City Hotel at the Reagan National Airport (in Washington DC).
This year’s event is expected to draw record turnout, due to the fact that in-person meetings have been on hold for over a year due to the pandemic and, there is a pent-up demand for in-person learning and networking. Moreover, now that the US Department of Education is under new management, there will not be a better time for executives in this space to get together, catch up on the latest developments and, network with friends and colleagues, old and new.
iiBIG’s Annual Education Finance & Loan Symposium has become known as the only conference of its kind to attract a 360-degree cross-section of all the key players in the education finance/student loan industry. Over 150 attended our last in-person event – and early indications are that this year’s conference – like the industry itself – will continue to grow.
While our executive speaking faculty is already more than 75% confirmed, we are still reviewing applications from prospective speakers and sponsors. Executives from organizations that wish to be represented on this year’s faculty are encouraged to go to our online JOIN OUR FACULTY page where a list of panel sessions may be reviewed. Applicants may click on the session(s) on which they bring particular expertise and, submit. Applicants that qualify will be contacted immediately on a first-come basis. These opportunities are expected to be filled very soon so, don’t delay!
Interactive, roundtable presentations and discussions, will focus on topics such as:
- Opening KEYNOTE Panel: State of the Education Finance and Lending Industry in 2021
- Private Lenders Roundtable: Originating Private Student Loans in a New Era
- Employer Student Loan Repayment Plans: How employerscan reduce outstanding Student Loan Debt & Retain Valuable Employees
- Income Share Agreements: A rapidly growing Student Loan product that aligns borrowing and realistic projections offuture income
- Loan Servicing Dynamics: Expanding Servicing Options for Private, State & Federal Student Loans?
- The EdTech Revolution: How are EdTech Innovations Changing Higher Education Delivery-Models?
- College and University Roundtable: An Update from Financial Aid Leaders from For-profit and Non-profit Schools
- Student Loans Collection Trends: Dealing with Distress and Re-financing Issues – what’s new?
- State/Federal Roundtable: Legal/Regulatory Outlook for Student Loans at the State & Federal Level in the Age of Trump
- Valuation and Securitization Trends: Mature versus Emerging Platforms
- Online Non-Bank Student Loan Lending: The Growing Role of Marketplace Lenders in the Student Loan Market
Representatives from higher education (including US- and Internationally-based for-profit and non-profit colleges and universities), investors, banks, online marketplace and other alternative lenders, loan servicers, ratings agencies, regulators, attorneys and more will join us again in 2021. More specifically attendees will include:
- Student Loan Lenders and Providers
- For- and Not-for-Profit Institutions of Higher Ed
- Investment Bankers and Capital Market Specialists
- Cloud-based Online Marketplace Lending Platforms
- Institutional Investors
- Asset Backed Securities Professionals
- Financial Aid Officers
- Government Regulators
- Student Aid Representatives
- Student Aid Administrators
- Student Loan Servicers
- Student Loan Investors
- Student Loan Guarantors
- Asset Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Credit Union Officers
- Credit Managers
- Rating Agencies
- Credit Analysts
- Corporate Finance Professionals
- Student Loan Consultants
- Hedge Fund Investors
- Corporate Issuers
STANDARD RATE(per person)
- This rate applies to for-profit lenders, investment banks, investment consultants, law firms, private equity, ratings agencies, accounting firms, and other financial service providers.
- EARLYBIRD RATES:
- Register on or before October 1, 2021: $1495 pp
GOV. & ACADEMIC RATE**(per person)
- The Government/Academic rate applies to Federal, State and Local regulators; and academic financial aid officers, and all other government and/or academic executives. This rate does not apply to corporations (e.g. LLCs, LLPs etc.) nor to other non-governmental or non-academic organizations (Registration in this category is subject to review/approval).
- EARLYBIRD RATES:
- Register on or before October 1, 2021: $795 pp
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
Don Buford, Founder & CEO, iiBIG
- Phone: 212-300-2521 | Email: DonB@iibig.com
**Registrations in the Institutional Investor / Government / Academic category are subject to qualification review / approval.
SPEAKING FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES:
Applications are now being reviewed from executives who wish to contribute as members of our Executive Speaking Faculty. If you have extensive knowledge of education finance/student loans and would like to apply for a position on our speaking faculty please complete our online JOIN OUR FACULTY APPLICATION. Or contact:
Founder & CEO, iiBIG
Conference sponsorship provides an opportunity for companies seeking increased brand awareness and a platform to demonstrate expertise, products, or services. If confirmed early, conference sponsorship may include the opportunity to be represented on the executive speaking faculty. For more information, contact:
Founder & CEO, iiBIG
Co-branding/marketing opportunities are available for publications, digital and print newsletters, professional associations, or other organizations that provide news and information to the education finance/student loan industry. For more information on these opportunities, please contact:
Director, Meeting Planning & Logistics, iiBIG
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.