MAY 24 - 25, 2020
Hilton Crystal City
at Reagan National Airport
Exhibition Set-up (In Exhibit Hall)
Registration, Refreshments and Networking (in Exhibit Hall)
Welcome to Washington DC: Introductions
Opening Panel: State of the Education Finance and Student Lending Industry in 2020
- How will new court cases and regulatory changes affect YOU?
- Will New Student Loan Forgiveness Policies be Revolutionary or Realistic in 2020?
- Are new private/for-profit players entering this market? Why or why not?
- How are States coordinating with the Federal Government regarding Student Financial Aid Policies?
PM Networking Break Co-sponsored by:
Valuation and Securitization Trends
- How’s the Secondary Market for Student Loans Looking in 2020 and beyond?
Marketplace & Private Lenders Roundtable: Facilitating Customer Acquisition, Origination and Underwriting of Private Student Loans
- What is the status of online Marketplace Lending, and partnerships and JVs with Traditional Lenders?
- What does the Private Student Loan landscape look like over the next 12 months, and beyond?
Loan Servicing Dynamics: Expanding Servicing Options for Federal Student Loans
- What are the latest developments in the servicing of student loans?
- How is the DOE’s ‘NextGen Financial Services Environment’ initiative affecting Student Loan Servicing?
Evening Networking Reception
DAY TWO: TUESDAY, MAY 25, 2020
Day Two Registration, Continental Breakfast and Networking (In Exhibition area)
Session Title TBA
Henry Howard, President & CEO,
US. Education Finance Group– Miami, FL
Higher Education Regulatory Roundtable: Legal/Regulatory Outlook for Student Loans at the State & Federal Level in 2020 and beyond.
- What is the Likelihood of new Regulations regarding Student Loan Forgiveness Policies?
Innovations in Student Loan Repayment Plans
- From Income-based repayment products, to Employer Re-payment Plans, how are private lenders addressing the ever-increasing burden of Student Loan Debt?
- What is the status of pending legislation in Congress to make these plans tax-exempt?
AM Networking Break
Student Loans Collection Trends
With Defaults at an all-time high, how is the Collections Process Dealing with Distress and Re-financing Issues
Luncheon for Conference Participants
College and University Roundtable
- An Update from Higher Education Financial Aid Leaders from For-profit and Non-profit Higher Education Colleges, Universities & Community Colleges.
- How has the job of Financial Aid administrators changed in the last year and what is the outlook for the next two (2) to five (5) years?
The EdTech Revolution
How are EdTech Innovations Changing Higher Education Delivery-Models, and adding Value to the Recruiting Process?
An iiBIG Thanks to our Executive Faculties, Attendees & Sponsors for 12-years of Thought Leadership in the Education Finance & Student Loan Sectors
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.