APRIL 25 - 26, 2022
iiBIGis proud to be returning to the “Windy City” – Chicago, IL on Monday & Tuesday, April 25-26 2022 with our 20th ‘Investment and M&A Opportunities in HEALTHCARE’ conference.
One of the most authoritative sources for Healthcare M&A intelligence comes from our Media Partner, Healthcare M&A.com, a publication of Levin Associates. They recently reported that after the lull in healthcare deal-flow in 2020, this year has seen an unprecedented level of healthcare deals, both in terms of the number of deals and valuations. For example, during the first quarter of 2021 there were 596 transactions – more than all of 2020. Strategic and financial buyers (with unprecedented levels of ‘dry powder’ to spend) are competing in a sellers’ market requiring a level of due diligence as never before.
Where are the best deals? What constitutes a fair valuation multiple in this frothy market? There is no better place to gather this type of intelligence than at an in-person B2B conference like this one, where off-the-record conversations take place among professionals.
The faculty for this year’s conference will feature an executive faculty of 30+ healthcare investment thought-leaders who
Each session is presented in a roundtable format, to encourage lively and informal interaction between panelists and audience members. What will be covered?:
STATE of the HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY:
The conference opens with this Keynote panel representing transaction services professionals, healthcare leaders, investors and payers on the business and investment opportunities in healthcare in 2021 & the outlook for deal-flow in 2022.
HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITY ROUNDTABLES:
Following the State of the Industry Panel, attendees will hear from Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Investors and Deal-makers as they take an in-depth look into on some of the following one-hour discussions and Q&A with conference-goers. Among the must-hear sessions* are:
- Hospital Roundtable:Roll-ups in the Profit and Non-Profit Sectors
- Private Investing in Middle-Market Healthcare:Private Equity, VCs and Other Financial Buyers
- Roll-Ups and Multi-Physician Practices
Healthcare Technology and Leveraging the HealthCloud
- Telehealth:The New Frontier in Healthcare Delivery
- Healthcare Cybersecurity Roundtable
- Healthcare Partnerships and Joint Ventures
- Healthcare Lenders Roundtable
- Inflation and Healthcare: What is the economic impact on Valuations and deal-flow?
- Healthcare Real Estate & Senior Housing Roundtable
- Transaction Services Roundtable: Valuations, Regulatory Compliance, Due Diligence and more…
- Distressed M&A Opportunities in the Health Care Industry: Has the pandemic produced new Buying Opportunities?
*Not all of the above session topics will be on the final agenda. After receiving input from the market — and from professionals like you – approximately 8 to 10 topics will make the cut, including topics that may not be on the above list. To indicate which of the above topics are of interest to you – or to suggest topics not on the list – please go to our online JOIN OUR FACULTY page and let us know what’s on your mind.
From the Public and Private Healthcare Companies:
- Acquisition Executives
- Heads of Investor Relations
- Corporate & Business Development Executives
- Strategic Planning Executives
- General Counsel
From the Financial & Investment Community:
- Commercial & Investment Banking Professionals
- Executives involved in healthcare deal transactions of $50 million and greater
- Institutional Investors
- Executives from private equity, LBO and venture funds
- M&A Specialists
- Senior, mezzanine and other lenders
From the Professional Advisory and Service Provider Community:
- Deal intermediaries
- Due diligence & market intelligence firms
- Valuation & Appraisal firms
- Tax & Accounting professionals
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If you are seeking more visibility for your firm, stand-out in a crowd, and want to benefit from pre-event as well as onsite marketing & branding, a conference sponsorship is the most cost-effective marketing spend you can make. Sponsor companies and organizations that sponsor early, may also be provided with an opportunity to be represented on the executive faculty. For more information, please contact:
Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
STANDARD RATE(per person)
- STANDARD RATE is for executives from financial and/or deal-making services firms (e.g. law firms, private equity, VC, investment banks, tax and accounting advisors, transaction advisory consultants and similar firms).
- 1st Early Bird Rate: Register on or before January 31, 2022: $1,495pp
HEALTHCARE ENTREPRENEUR RATE(per person)
- HEALTHCARE ENTREPRENEUR RATE is for executives from healthcare provider enterprises that provide healthcare products and/or services (e.g. hospitals, med device firms, residential or home healthcare organizations & etc.) (Rate is subject to verification & approval).
- 1st Early Bird Rate: Register on or before January 31, 2022: $695pp
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
- Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
- Phone: 512-692-9839 | Email: HankW@iiBIG.com
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.