JUNE 18 – 19, 2020
KPMG Conference Center
iiBIG is proud to be returning to the “Windy City” – Chicago, IL. Our 19th ‘Investment and M&A Opportunities in HEALTHCARE’ will be held June 18 – 19, 2020 at the KPMG Conference Center located at 200 East Randolph Street in downtown Chicago.
This year’s conference will feature an executive faculty of 30+ healthcare investment thought-leaders who will participate in panel and round table sessions. Each conference session will be led by one (1) Moderator, and up to four (4) panelists with specific expertise in each session topic.
Each session is presented in a roundtable format, to encourage lively and informal interaction between panelists and audience members. What will be covered?:
STATE of the HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY Roundtable:
The conference opens with this Keynote panel representing transaction services professionals, healthcare leaders, investors and payers on the business and investment opportunities in healthcare in 2020 & the outlook for deal-flow in 2021.
HEALTHCARE OPPORTUNITY ROUNDTABLES:
Following the State of the Industry Panel, attendees will hear from Healthcare Entrepreneurs, Investors and Deal-makers as they take an in-depth look into on some of the following one-hour discussions and Q&A with conference-goers. Among the must-hear sessions:
- Hospital & Other Providers Roundtable: Roll-ups in the Profit and Non-Profit Provider Sectors. Are Hospitals still bulking up? What about non-hospital providers?
- Private Investing in Middle-Market Healthcare: Private Equity, VCs and Other Financial Buyers discuss where they are putting their money in the healthcare sector.
- Healthcare Real Estate & Senior Housing Roundtable: Will Senior Housing transaction records continue to be broken?
- Healthcare Marketplace & Lenders Roundtable: Will marketplace lenders continue to partner with traditional banks and other lenders?
- Transaction Services Roundtable: Valuations, Regulatory Compliance, Due Diligence and more…
- Distressed M&A Opportunities in the Health Care Industry: Turning Lemons into Lemonade. How is bankruptcy and turnaround situations presenting opportunities?
- Healthcare Partnerships and Joint Ventures: When does it make more sense to enter partnerships or joint ventures, rather than going through a merger or acquisition?
- Roll-Ups in Multi-Physician Practices Space: Are stand-alone physician practices becoming obsolete?
From the Public and Private Healthcare Companies:
- Acquisition Executives
- Heads of Investor Relations
- Corporate & Business Development Executives
- Strategic Planning Executives
- General Counsel
From the Financial & Investment Community:
- Commercial & Investment Banking Professionals
- Executives involved in healthcare deal transactions of $50 million and greater
- Institutional Investors
- Executives from private equity, LBO and venture funds
- M&A Specialists
- Senior, mezzanine and other lenders
From the Professional Advisory and Service Provider Community:
- Deal intermediaries
- Due diligence & market intelligence firms
- Valuation & Appraisal firms
- Tax & Accounting professionals
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES:
If you are seeking more visibility for your firm, stand-out in a crowd, and want to benefit from pre-event as well as onsite marketing & branding, a conference sponsorship is the most cost-effective marketing spend you can make. Sponsor companies and organizations that sponsor early, may also be provided with an opportunity to be represented on the executive faculty. For more information, please contact:
Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG
STANDARD RATE(per person)
- STANDARD RATE is for executives from financial and/or deal-making services firms (e.g. law firms, private equity, VC, investment banks, tax and accounting advisors, transaction advisory consultants and similar firms).
- Early Bird Rate: Register on or before April 30, 2020: $1,595pp
HEALTHCARE ENTREPRENEUR RATE(per person)
- HEALTHCARE ENTREPRENEUR RATE is for executives from healthcare provider enterprises that provide healthcare products and/or services (e.g. hospitals, med device firms, residential or home healthcare organizations & etc.) (Rate is subject to verification & approval).
- Early Bird Rates: Register on or before April 30, 2020 – $795pp
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information, contact:
- Hank Woji, VP Business Development, iiBIG Phone: 512-692-9839 | Email: HankW@iiBIG.com
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.