APRIL 21-22, 2021
Registration is now open for iiBIG’s VIRTUAL Education Finance & Loan Symposium, which will take place online, April 21-22, 2021 (Wednesday & Thursday).
Since the Covid Pandemic prevented us from meeting in-person in 2020, it is nonetheless important to provide a forum for members of the public and private student loan community to meet, learn and network… SOONER than LATER. Thus, we are going VIRTUAL!
The new Biden Administration’s Education Department can be expected to be enacting significant new policies affecting both federal and private student lending. By April, we will be getting a better picture of what to expect. We are adding new speakers with inside information on what can be expected, so that you and your colleagues will be able to discuss how these changes will affect YOU. (Check back often to see updates).
Interactive, roundtable presentations and discussions, will focus on topics such as:
- Opening KEYNOTE Panel: State of the Education Finance and Lending Industry in 2021
- Valuation and Securitization Trends: Mature versus Emerging Platforms
- Marketplace & Private Lenders Roundtable: The Growing Role of Marketplace Lenders – and Other Private Lending Origination in the Student Loan Market
- Loan Servicing & Collections Dynamics: Expanding Servicing & Collection Options for Private, State & Federal Student Loans?
- Higher Education Regulatory Roundtable: Legal/Regulatory Outlook for Student Loans at the State & Federal Level in the next 12 to 18 months
- Innovations in Student Loan Repayment Plans: From income-based repayment products to Employer Re-payment Plans: Addressing the Ever-Increasing Burden of Student Loan Debt.
- Student Loan Lenders and Providers
- For- and Not-for-Profit Institutions of Higher Ed
- Investment Bankers and Capital Market Specialists
- Cloud-based Online Marketplace Lending Platforms
- Institutional Investors
- Asset Backed Securities Professionals
- Financial Aid Officers
- Government Regulators
- Student Aid Representatives
- Student Aid Administrators
- Student Loan Servicers
- Student Loan Investors
- Student Loan Guarantors
- Asset Managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Credit Union Officers
- Credit Managers
- Rating Agencies
- Credit Analysts
- Corporate Finance Professionals
- Student Loan Consultants
- Hedge Fund Investors
- Corporate Issuers
STANDARD RATE(per person)
- This rate applies to for-profit lenders, investment banks, investment consultants, law firms, private equity, ratings agencies, accounting firms, and other financial service providers.
- EARLYBIRD RATES:
- Register on or before midnight on April 9, 2021: only $495pp
GOV. & ACADEMIC RATE**(per person)
- The Government/Academic rate applies to Federal, State and Local regulators; and academic financial aid officers, and all other government and/or academic executives. This rate does not apply to corporations (e.g. LLCs, LLPs etc.) nor to other non-governmental or non-academic organizations (Registration in this category is subject to review/approval).
- EARLYBIRD RATES:
- Register on or before MIDNIGHT on April 9, 2021: only $295. pp
GROUP RATES(Groups of 3 or More)
- Discounted rates are available for Groups of 3 or More. (Group rates in effect at all times – no deadlines). For more information regarding registration to attend iiBIG’s Virtual Education Finance & Loan Symposium, please contact the conference organizer:
- Don Buford, Founder & CEO, iiBIG
- Phone: 212-300-2521 | Email: email@example.com
SPEAKING FACULTY OPPORTUNITIES:
Applications are now being reviewed from executives who wish to contribute as members of our Executive Speaking Faculty. If you have extensive knowledge of education finance/student loans and would like to apply for a position on our speaking faculty please complete our online JOIN OUR FACULTY APPLICATION. Or contact:
Founder & CEO, iiBIG
Conference sponsorship provides an opportunity for companies seeking increased brand awareness and a platform to demonstrate expertise, products, or services. If confirmed early, conference sponsorship may include the opportunity to be represented on the executive speaking faculty. For more information, contact:
VP, Business Development, iiBIG
Co-branding/marketing opportunities are available for publications, digital and print newsletters, professional associations, or other organizations that provide news and information to the education finance/student loan industry. For more information on these opportunities, please contact:
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
Continuing Education Credits (e.g. CLE, CPE, CME, etc.) may be available for iiBIG conference attendees. Upon request conference attendees will be provided with a “Certificate of Attendance” and a copy of the conference agenda, showing topics, length of sessions, and name(s) and professional affiliation(s) of presenter(s) for each session. Attendees wishing to apply for continuing education credits for attending this conference may submit this documentation to the relevant organization in his/her state when applying for such credits.
International Institute for Business Information & Growth LLC is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.